September 24, 2008

Disappointments.

Disappointments; Life is full of them. However for every disappointment, there is a lesson learned. 99.9% of things in this world cannot be prevented. I am a firm believer in the theory that everything happens for a reason.

I bet your asking so what's the disappointment? The wedding I did, I didn't do the best job. I messed up guys. Sure I can say that I had just gotten my camera and I really didnt know how to work the settings but, I have a screen where I can view the pictures and I could have put more attention and took some time to look the pictures over as I was taking them, so not only is my "client" disappointed in me, I am very disappointed with myself. Like I said before , everything happens for a reason. Lesson learned. It's also like Iris said, if I was such a professional then I wouldn't be here in school learning exactly what it is that I messed up on. It's just ashame that the bride doesn't have amazing pictures. However, instead of being down about it like I was yesterday I just have to improve and try my best.


Okay, let's talk about my druken blog and how stupid I am ;D. Boys will be boys & he just doesn't get it. So as of today I am going into a detoxicification of Mr. . It is my vow to not mention him anymore and just forget. As impossible as it seems I am strong and I sure as hell don't need a boy messin me up. So this is the official last blog about him, unless we get married or something ;D just keedin`

Okay kiddos, that's all I got for now!

Rosalinda<33>



No comments: