September 27, 2008

Ahh, kids.

Today was my moms best friends baby shower. While at the babyshower I met this 7 year old girl and man was she something! It's like talking to her made me remeber what it was like when I was the age. Shes 7 and she knows that she wants to go to Harvard, she talks about how school is so great and she sat there and asked my sister to teach her how to count money. When my sister was talking to her about a website she actually payed attention to what she was saying, she even went and wrote down what she was telling her so she wouldn't forget. Kids are just amazing because they want to know so much you have to love their curious little minds.

Short entry today but I thought I should share , Tired .
Thats all for today kiddos, until next time

Rosalinda<33

No comments: