February 09, 2011

Just a random rant.

There's that little sayings,
misery loves company

I mean, I know for a fact that's true but instead of just sitting in the sidelines and stating the obvious why don't we do something about it?
Hey misery, lets be have some fun, let's get out of this gloomy hole,
let's be happy.
I think we can all put forth more effort to give someone that extra push when their down. We can't give up that easily.

Life, is stressful but in the end you can't let it get the best of you.
Ask yourself, in 5years will this be important?

I think we( yes we as in everyone in this world) takes things to seriously.
I think its a guarantee that when you plan something you expect a certain out come and in the end, reality never matches up to your expectations, so why worry?
Smile more, laugh more.

Well kiddos, I kept it short and sweet and that's all I've got for tonight.

RosaLacosa ;]

No comments: