January 31, 2009

;\

It's good, it's growth, it change,
but man is it hard.

So if you don't know by now, my mom decided to move to Florida, and today is the day she left. I didn't think it would be this hard all day every other second I burst out crying, but who said change was easy? Hopefully when Kristan moves in it would distract the fact that my mom isn't here. It's just the first day and it's really tough, but at least I'm not going thru it alone.
bittermotherfxckingsweet.

The whole day I just felt so down, like I want to start making the place our own & things like that, but then I'm like she just left today! It's just crazy I feel like those videos where everything around the person is moving so fast and your just standing there trying to grasp whats going on. I just look forward to tomorrow, maybe more smiles and less tears.

I miss you mami and I wish you alllllll the best in Florida, and I hope you wear damn sunscreen you pasty lady ;]

That's my sob story for today kiddos ;]
Rosalinda<33>

No comments: